- One farmer feeds 129 people.
- In the next 50 years it will be necessary to produce as much food as all of recorded history to meet the needs of the global population.
- Agriculture is responsible for 1 out of 12 jobs in America.
- Diesel technology powers two-thirds of all farm equipment. Today’s clean burning Tier 4 diesel engines are more fuel efficient, powerful and have a 90% reduction in NOx emissions.
- In 2014 the U.S. ethanol industry added $53 billion to the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and paid $10.3 billion in taxes.
- Variable rate irrigation (VRI) by zone allows for almost unlimited water application combinations for maximum water use efficiency.